About Mansi Srivastava
- Genomics and molecular biology of regulatory protein-RNA interactions
- Applications of next generation sequencing technology for RNA therapeutics
- Gene regulation
- Immunological characterization of biomarkers
- BIOT-T 508 Theory and Applications of Biotechnology
- BIOT-T 502 Mammalian Tissue Culture lab
- BIOT-T 415/T 515 Theory and Applications of Biotechnology lab
- BIOT-T 412/T 680 Product Development, Regulation, and Commercialization in Biotechnology/Regulatory Affairs and Drug Development
View a list of Mansi Srivastava's publications on Google Scholar.
Worked in close collaboration with Eli Lilly, Indianapolis during postdoc on project titled "Transcriptome wide mapping of RNA-protein interactions in liver to dissect the role of post-transcriptional mechanisms in non alcoholic fatty liver disease."
- Conference Award sponsored by the US National Science Foundation (NSF) to support training and innovation in RNA science and bioinformatics, 2021
- Best Presentation Award at the CCBB (Centre for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics) annual retreat, 2020 at Indiana University, Indianapolis, USA
- Best oral presentation award at the 44th annual conference of the Indian Immunology Society "IMMUNOCON," India, 2017